May 24, 2011

Ms. Nobody

Michelle Maglasang. Student. Blogger. Curious.

Why the title? When I was in Grade 5, we discussed a poem entitled "Mr. Nobody". It was a part of the unit that focused on curiousity, adventure, and little children. You know how kids can be. Inquisitive minds and adventurous spirits. I should know hihi.

Anyway, the poem was about this young boy who wreaks havoc in the house where he lives which drives his family crazy. It's entitled "Mr. Nobody" because they don't know who's been making a mess in the household. Or something to that effect.


Yes I remember stuff like that.

Throughout the entire discussion on this particular unit, my then English teacher kept pointing out what a rascal my older brother was (same teacher). Yeah, he was, as she kept pointing out, "too adventurous", like a kid. If only she knew how I much I was too.


I like to think of myself as Ms. Nobody because I too, am adventurous. I am still very much like a kid (look like one too, as many people like to point out).

Anyway, I like experimenting (no, not that kind), learning new things, meeting people. Wala lang. Just felt like saying so :>