May 1, 2011

Canigao Island

Day 2 of the 30-Day Challenge was delayed because we went to Canigao Island! :D I didn't have a camera on me and I didn't want to use my phone so I grabbed photos from here. Hehe. We actually had shirts made for this trip. HAHAHA. Cuz we gangstahz and that's how we roll :))

Front: Canigao Island / Summer Outing / April 30, 2011
Back: BARANGAY PUNTA / "I'm proud to be a puntahanun"
HAHAHA :)

Urgh. 3-hour road trip, 10-minute bangka ride going there. Hassling but very fun experience nonetheless. It's still new and a little underdeveloped but there is adventure to be had in this little island. Weee.

floating raft!! :)

bangka ride!! :)

Lola Lily and my baby sister, GC :) 

 
There were no cabins so we set up camp and slept in tents. Haha. If I'm not mistaken, that was my first camping experience.

We also had to eat with our hands, which I love doing :>

Aside from that, we played beach volleyball, beach badminton. Yeah, you have to add the "beach" word. Haha. We also trekked the entire circumference of the island and saw sea creatures. :3 We caught a jellyfish! :D

Say hello to Jerry the Jellyfish :D (Grrr. We left him back in Canigao :|)


Trekking! :)

I think it was a 2-day team-building activity for dad and his colleagues. So in team buildings, you have to have games, bonding activity whatnot, etc. They played a LOT. Sobrang nakakatuwa tingnan :)) My sister and I won P500 from playing Pinoy Henyo! Woohoo :D

Bonfire! You must choose between sharing (talking) or performing. Haha

The beach looks lovely :D It kept raining though. Grrr.

 You can't go to the beach and NOT build sandcastles :)) My brother, sister and I are currently building a channel from our castle to the sea.

 
Come again :D

Super fun! YES :D Too bad my older sister missed it. Oh well.

I still have sand on my slippers. I can still feel sea water in my eyes. I am still very exhausted. But the Canigao beach trip was unforgettably undeniably awesome :))