May 22, 2011

Whirlwind

I'm happy to be far from bored. Although, I am not saved from the blistering tropical heat (who is?). Since Fashion Week, I've been.. around. Haha.

I am now a volunteer for Kythe! I haven't started on my volunteer duties yet because the affiliated hospitals are all up north in Quezon City :( I will start when school does. Luckily for me, USTH is a Kythe-affiliated hospital. Yehey! :D


During my NSTP days.


Last Wednesday (18th), me, JJ and Ate Yanyan along with her DLSU friends went to EK! Some of my blockmates, Stella, Luisa, Joshua, Lara and Donna (balikbayan from Canada!) were also there. Awesome.

I conquered the Space Shuttle. Booyah. I wasn't able to go karting because damn it, it rained and they won't allow it. Huhu. I borrowed books from Mel. I'm so happy to have a fresh new stack of reads again. Three cheers for nerd-om.

Photos!! :D



LOL. awkward photo.


Can you see the cane? Hehe. Borrowed it from this 50's dude.

Friday (@ Rescue) and Saturday (Kam's 18th) nights were all rounds of drinking with my beloved HS batchmates. I finally saw a movie! Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides. I also had a photo op with some cosplayers dressed as, what else, PIRATES. I wore the pirate lady's hat too (in another photo). Hihi.


SO. That's what I've been up to. Well, mostly. Still working on Asahi's despedida video. It pains me to think he'll be jetting off this Thursday. Sigh. I need to finish it by tonight. Should be fun. I have a lot more to look forward to and a lot more to get done. Hopefully, matuloy si lolo sa trip niya on June. And it rests upon my ever "capable" hands.. Lezzdoodizz.
C'est la vie.