May 6, 2011

Did I Mention?

I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty, and witty, and bright.. NOT.

We have a visitor in the house today. A Chemistry professor from DLSU-Manila, one Mr. Eric Punsalan. He was also my mom's classmate in college. (BS Chemistry Batch '83 and '84, respectively) He's visiting my lola to talk about some business matters: the school, the garden shop, world economics.. Your typical adult business whatnot talk.

I was invited to sit in with them. Damn, I haven't even showered. Sheesh. Anyway, pretty interesting stuff I heard. I like people who are articulate and those who actually know what they're saying and who really make sense to boot. I also learned a lot about my lola today. Hihi. I just remembered I'm starting my summer job at the garden shop next monday. Should be fun, I guess :))

Oh did I mention? I wasn't accepted at UP Manila. I exceeded the number of units. Oh well. You win some, you lose some. You get 110 accumulated units, you don't get into UP. Haha :) Of course, very happy to be staying with my friends :D

Speaking of which, pool party was cancelled because damn the hassle. I freaking hope we'll get to have one on enrollment day. Anyway, thinking of what to do for the remainder of my summer vacation :3