May 12, 2011

A Streak of Tigers

That's the collective term for tigers. Rawrrr.


I bought a 64-piece crayon set last month but I haven't used it yet. I remember a time when the kid who had the biggest crayon set (I think it was 150+ or 200+) was the coolest kid in class. Now your cool factor is determined by how many gadgets you have or how "high-tech" they are. Right..

Anyway, one of my friends is moving away so I'm thinking of doing an art work for him. Even bigger than all the original creations I've ever created.

I photographed this star (along Alumni Walk) during the last few weeks of school. I want to make one just like it. Speaking of which, that star belongs to UST. Speaking of UST, school's in in about 24 days. Whooo :))

I viewed the Collegiate Calendar and I hope I can still fly out by August. Very very much looking forward to that :D I hope by that time, everything's ready. Ssshhh.

Video!! :)

I forgot when I first heard this but they used it on the first ep of Chuck season 3 and I thought, "SEXY!" Also, it suits UST very well. Haha


Go Black, Go Gold! Go Black, Go White! ..or something like that :))

Anyway, a whole lotta other stuff going on. Will post sometime soon. For now, ladies and gentlemen, divert your attention to your TV screens, switch on to HBO and have fun :D

"The Hangover"