May 30, 2011

Last Thursday

Can I tell you about last Thursday?


 Home > Norwegian Embassy > Greenpeace PH Office (Tomas Morato) > Powerbooks (Greenbelt)

I just felt like adding the above photo because I love the architecture in Makati. The bulidings all look cool. Last Thursday was one of the most exhausting days of my life. With only 4 hours of sleep, minimal breakfast and a full day ahead of commuting from north to south.. I think you get the picture.

We went to the Royal Embassy of Norway in Makati for lolo's visa application. Yay. Things are looking up. We'll just wait after about 10-12 working days.

In the interview area, they said we couldn't use our cellphones, had to turn them off. Okay, I am not totally at fault here because I saw the sign AFTER I turned on my phone. I did it to take a snapshot of this lady's shoes. I love!


Well.. that's done. Let's head down to the ground floor now. Click on the photo for a better view. Such a curious thing if you ask me.


HUG. Cute, huh?
After the embassy, Philippine Columbian Association for lunch then I get dropped off at UST then I head over to the Tomas Morato area for my Greenpeace orientation. After all that, Greenbelt for my Hands on Manila orientation.

Happy to say I am now a volunteer! Yay :D I haven't started working on anything yet. But I will.. soon. For now, I'm kinda grounded because I snuck out last Saturday. Hihi.

I WANT AN IPOD TOUCH OR AN IPOD CLASSIC. I'll be saving up for two months to get either one. Hopefully, that mission won't prove to be futile. In other news, enrollment tomorrow! Yay, friends! :D Annnnnnnd. We've been having gloomy weather these past few days. Just the way I like it. Also, bought school supplies last Saturday morning. Yes morning; because people get crowded and crazy in the afternoon. I bought more books than school supplies. Srsly. Pending a post about that. Hihi

I'm done ranting. More to come. Follow blog with caution. Au revior! Have a good one, everybody :)