June 2, 2011

Bookworm Heaven

I bought WAAAY more books than school supplies.


Book List:
  1. "The Scarlet Letter" by Nathaniel Hawthorne
  2. "Lord of the Flies" by William Golding
  3. "Haroun and the Sea of Stories" by Salman Rushdie
  4. "Franny and Zooey" by JD Salinger
  5. "Fools Die" by Mario Puzo
  6. "The Invisible Man" by HG Wells
  7. "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee
  8. "1984" by George Orwell
  9. "A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks
  10. "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" by Seth Graham-Smith
  11. "Twisted 81/2" and "Twisted 9" by Jessica Zafra
  12. Reader's Digest May 2011


Look!! Look!! Fabric pastel sticks!! I cannot wait to try them >:) Also, I bought Rome and Paris-inspired tiny sticky notes. I've been dying to get my hands on pads like this ever since I saw my sister's Paris-inspired one from Scribbles.


Reader's Digest May 2011 issue! Everytime I go to National Bookstore, I have to get one. I mean, when I have money of course. I haven't read it yet because my nose is still stuck on my books. I am currently reading "Haroun and the Sea of Stories" by Salman Rushdie as we speak. Pretty good so far. I still have Mel's books to dig in to. Bookworm Heaven, indeed :D


Another item which I have WAY too much of are notebooks. I buy even when I don't them. I hate this. It's a disease of the pretty. The eye-catcher syndrome. The notebooks, I mean. I bought four more!! I have another post for that. Maybe some other time. I'm thinking of selling them. It's not like I can use them all simultaneously :|

There you have it. Dreading this Saturday. Ugh. I don't know what to expect. Huuu. Can't wait for Friday's movie day at ATC + gig at Saguijo. Weeeeee :D

Last few days before summer! Lunch for the time being.