June 23, 2011

I wanna be the girl from Ipanema

Tall and tan and young and lovely, the girl from Ipanema goes walking 
And when she passes, each one she passes goes "ahhh.."



Because I swear it's on loop in my WMP and inside my head. I have now downloaded it, courtesy of Kuya Carlos. Yaaaay!!

Anyway, I kinda.. uhh, slept on the floor and woke up at 3:30AM. Damn. After which I started working on my online account layouts. Check out Pixlr O-matic, you will love it. Vintage and all [photo editing] things lovely. Hihi.

Without further adieu..




So much fun to use because the effects look pretty :) Time is now 5:02AM. I'll be leaving in about oh I don't know.. 2 hours? Thank God I don't have classes today. Although, I won't be able to make it to UST's Freshmen Walk. Sigh. Lunch and gala at Greenbelt Makati later. See you there.

Have a good one, everybody :D