June 21, 2011

Meanwhile..

Hello everyone. I don't know what I've been doing lately because it's all been a stressful surreal blur. On a happy note though, mommy's here! :D

Yay! Hihi. Plus, this week, I only have classes on Wednesday and Saturday. Why is it that I find I've been repeating that an awful lot lately?

Anyway.. My to-do list has gone haywire, I don't know. Which reminds me, I have to fix my USB files. Oh, and I'm planning to buy an iTouch, half with my money and half with mom's. And after I've saved up for a few months, I'll buy a Lumix DMC LX5 or any other compact digital camera that has the functions of an DSLR.

I just simply can NOT go on my tour without a camera in hand.


Hey, you're online and reading this anyway so why don't you check out my sister's blog? :) I designed it myself! :) Go now.

Meanwhile, today is going to be a long day. I have to stay here and study for World Literature and Experimental Psych while my mom and sister are going to Mapua. After, Rob Manila. I need to brush up on my lists.

Apparently, my head is a mess right now.