June 10, 2011

One Love

Aside from the fact that he looks cool, his music rocks my socks. It speaks to me, and to everyone else who listens to him for that matter. The Late Great Bob Marley, everybody! :D Anyway, had to ramble about this because of the title and the meat of this post.


Let's get together and feel alright.


I just found out about this on Twitter, through @katyperry's retweet. Hihi. Click on the photo to go to the link. I feel inspired! She's cancer-stricken, she's young and she has her own Bucket List which she posted online. I keep procrastinating about that. Tsk tsk.

Know her story and read her blog :D Let us support! One love :D


Her name is Mary. She has delayed schooling.

The people at DEOS are helping her achieve her education. Last Tuesday, I had the privilege of  tutoring her simple letters and numbers, though she prefers learning the alphabet. They say she's improving every time she's being taught. Yay! :D


The materials given to me to use. Next time, we'll probably get to use number flash cards. The program I'm volunteering for, by the way, is called "English and Math Lab". So yeah, you probably get the gist of what I'm teaching. Hihi.

Phew. Oh yeahhh! Yesterday, my sister and I toured The Village. Ohmygod, the place was amazing! Photos photos photos everywhere :D After that, we saw X-Men First Class. I F loved the movie! Super fun to watch and the characters were just incredible. A lot of talent and awesomesauce going on. Weeee! :D

Oh. Did I mention? I went crazy in ATC yesterday. Damn, I bought a military jacket from People are People and concealer from The Body Shop. Wenk wenk wenk. There goes my allowance and it's not even almost the end of the month yet. Haha.

No photos yet so maybe next time Have to watch this movie and then "get ready" for class later. Big whoop. Au revior! :)