May 7, 2011

New Best Friend

Meet Panda. She's my new puppy! While walking around in Robinsons-Cebu, we saw some people who were selling puppies. I just had to play with them. Then Ate Sheila mentions something about dad wanting to buy puppies. Haha. I HAD TO GET ONE! I was thinking it would be impossible for me to get one because we were flying to Manila that same day. But yeah, dad bought her along with two others, named GC and Ollie. They're staying at dad's place in Ormoc, Leyte.


I took her to the vet two days ago. She'll come back next week for check-up and shots. She is soooo lazy. I bought a leash so she can walk around when I go out but she really doesn't want to move which results in me carrying her around. Sheesh.


Haha. I look like a big loser, don't I? I had my sister take the picture and I wasn't sure if she photographed me already so I was just waiting there looking like an idiot :)) Hence, the goofy look.

I've never taken care of my own puppy before. I'm praying that I won't kill her like all my other pets before her. Argh. Sorry! :s