April 27, 2011

On Friends in Love

Hello.

I have a lot of friends who have been in relationships for a few years now and I cannot help but feel so happy for them. Mind you, I'm not bitter. Really. I have a long way to go before heading down that road again. Haha! I'm saving all my love for me. Hahaha. Yeahh. :))

Anyway, I recently received news about two of my best friends being IAR! I'm so happy :D You know who you guys are. :">

(1) I am the cupid, the match maker behind this lovely couple. (2) The girl is my sister figure. (3) The guy is my obnoxious best friend. (4) I love them. (5) They love each other!

Yay for all :D

Photo credits to Photos & Quotes 

Tonight, I ask the infamous love question: Which is better? To fall in love with your best friend or to have a relationship and then be his/her best friend?

Wait, did I ask that right? Anyway, for me, it would have to be the latter. Falling in love with your best friend entails a LOT of complications ("My Best Friend's Wedding", enough said). It's comforting to be in a relationship with someone you know like the back of your hand but it's going to be different (not the good kind) if it doesn't work out in the end. Oh well.

To become your partner's best friend is awesome. I've been told that friendship is the foundation of a strong relationship. When the lovey-dovey fuzzy feelings from the new found courtship stage in a relationship is over, what will you have left? Friendship should always be present from the start. Not to mention, of course, loyalty and trust.

I'm no expert on this matter, just stating my opinion as always. Haha I don't know what I'm saying anymore. I'll shut up now :D

PS: hello, blue moon :)


Taken from the roof of our house when the so-called "Super Moon" was up in the sky.