April 14, 2011

Manila Gets a Dose of Fierce

Nigel Barker, noted fashion photographer, and Miss J Alexander, American runway coach, are dropping by the Ayala Malls next month!

From April 14-16, 2011, the two ANTM judges will host a series of talks on the Concept of Beauty Equation where they’ll discuss their work, expertise and ideals on real and “reel” beauty. — Philippines Daily Inquirer, 13 March 2011

Mall Tour Details:
Greenbelt 3 Park – April 14, 2011 – 6.30 pm
Trinoma Activity Center – April 15, 2011 – 7.00 pm
Alabang Town Center Activity Center – April 16, 2011 – 5.00 pm

CREDITS to:
MiaAmber(dot)com (MJA photo)


Unlike any other :O


Is it the accent or the eyes? Hmm.

Yay! I'm excited :D Hopefully, I'll be seeing them this Saturday. Weeeee :) I am an avid fan of ANTM. I have a huge crush on Nigel Barker and I daresay Miss J is the epitome of fine, fresh, FIERCE. Hihi. So. Yes, I have got to go.

I'll be relying on my cellphone camera yet again. Or hopefully, my sister will go with me so we can use her DSLR.

In other news, TODAY I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING! :)