April 14, 2011

Cubao Expedition

Today, I went to Cubao Expo with Ate Yanyan (older sister) and Kuya Carlos (guy friend). Super fun :D Tiring yes... Absobloominlutely. Because I went to UST earlier today then to the condo then commute all the way up to Cubao and back.

Lovely shots from today's adventure! :D Needless to say, I also put them up on Facebook. Teehee.


@ Libreria! :) The interiors are so cozy. Perfect for reading time.


So many books. I'm in awe :O


@ Bellini's! I am now in love with this Italian restaurant.


meatballs pasta. nom nom nom :3


Complimentary red wine! It tasted really sweet. Two thumbs up v :Dv


Cubao Expo is also known as "Marikina Shoe Exchange". The shoes are cheaper here! Too bad I didn't have enough moolah on me :(


I love the dolphin art displayed on the walls here.


I wanted to chill here but decided against it. Next time I guess. It looks like a cool place :>


This store. So old school. I love it! Nostalgia :">

At the end of the day, I bought two camera rings. Lovely! Wasn't able to picture though. Huhu. One's for me, the other is my sister's birthday gift. Also, I got a pretty London journal. All were bought from The Reading Room.

Heima Store was closed. Sad. Wanted to see it pa naman :( My sister and I wanna buy furniture there, should the need arise. Hihi.

I wanted to take more shots because the place looks so.. uh. Photogenic? :)) The ambiance there was so relaxed given that it was an ukay-ukay haven. Hihi. One thing's for sure, I will definitely be going back there :D

From South to North all for the love of lovely vintage things.