April 17, 2011

Fierce Saturday

My sister and I went to Alabang Town Center last Saturday to see Mr. Nigel Barker, noted fashion photographer, and Miss J Alexander, runway diva extraordinaire! :)

Yaaah. When you say their names, it's like you feel obligated to mention their titles too. Haha.

To be a part of the book-signing activity, you have to buy any one of their books. My sister got Nigel's and I, Miss J's.



Since Nigel Barker was faster in book signing, my sister was able to get a photo op with the beautiful Sarah Meier! Awww :(


Miss J's autograph! :D


That's my blockmate, Josh. We're both south-siders! :D


Nigel Barker's autograph!



It's Mika Lagdameo! :)



The book-signing stubs


Photo op with Miss J! Oh, did I mention? I got to hug her too! :D

I had fun! They were so funny. I have always been an avid fan of Nigel Barker. Besides the fact that he oozes charisma, and that he's a photographer, he's very articulate.

And Miss J? Ohmy. Her confidence is just. There are no words. She's not one of those loud gay types who practically elongate and shout out everything they say. She is reserved. Reading her book made her all the more interesting.

I'm nearly done with Miss J's, "Follow the Model". Such a fantastic read. I'd recommend it to anyone to wants to be someone. Will go for "The Beauty Equation" next. Hihi.

I am such a fan girl :|