April 13, 2011

"At Last" by Etta James

I absolutely LOVE this song with all my heart and soul. I was supposed to post something rather personal tonight but I decided against it because I don't want to j**x it. Haha. I can't say the word.


Today was rather exhausting but it made me happy nonetheless. Met up with Lui. She calls me Piggy. Haha boo oink oink. Hung out with Bodji. He finally got me the heavenly shake from that whatsits shop along P. Noval! Haha >:)

Tomorrow is another eventful day ahead. Still, I cannot ignore the sad realities that I know I have to face. One of my close friends is moving away. I may/may not be accepted to UP Manila. I may/may not have to work the family garden shop in May. Still holding onto that hope of the June trip. So much on my plate..

I shall sleep. Zzz.