April 2, 2011

MyUSTe Student Portal Not Cool :(

It's so peachy how the router at home chooses to malfunction during grade viewing season. Damn it! After my dental appointment, went to iBox where my sister was staying. I had to take this opportunity to go online and see my grades! Much to my dismay and expectation, I could not log into my student account. I think I should wait patiently instead and view my grades tomorrow.

Today, will go to SM with sister. Shopping, I think. She needs her summer stuff and I need those high-cut sneakers from Reva. They look awesome, plus very pocket-friendly at P500. That's not all.. SALE. Need I say more?

Maybe YOU have more luck than I do? Try your luck.

When the internet connection at home is fixed, I must remember to e-mail my resume, upload pictures from Jobs' debut and post that text about the Lumix DMC LX5. I save all my pending posts in my handy-dandy USB.

Back to reality. Where were we? Oh yeah. GRADES. I raise my middle finger to the

Internal Server Error. :D