April 5, 2011

Damsel Under Stress

Earlier today, my sister and I had our nails done at Nailfiles, located in the Burgundy condo building along Taft Avenue. Read Lifestyle Asia Travelmag while being treated.


Lookit my nails! Blue toes, green sparkly fingernails. And yes, that is a photo of The Beatles. I was reading an article about the Beatlemania Museum in Hamburg, England. Next time, I will try to find the featured Beatles sneakers here, done by Wing Dings. So awesome! I shall make my own with a pair of plain white Advans. :D

Yes! New art project in the making.

Just finished transcribing an audio file and it is damn tiring. EFFORT. Haven't polished my transcription yet though. Will work on that in a few.

I saw my grades already. Woohoo! :D I think that I am happy with them, but I am not contented. Nono. I shall do better next semester, mark my words.

PS: I must buy travel and photography magazines to fuel my interests.