April 6, 2011

Lolo's January Hospitalization

Just because I felt like sharing! :D These are pictures taken from when lolo was hospitalized in Makati Medical Center last January this year. All of them are post-surgery photos.


Lolo, Ninang, Mommy and yours truly (in my UST uniform pa haha)


That's lolo writing some checks, I think?


My younger sister


Mommy! She went home on short notice because of lolo's condition.



I HAD to take a picture of this towel with a tiny red star on it. I'm a sucker for stars.


Food from a certain restaurant that we ordered from is kinda pricey. I forgot the name. I swear.


I think there was a U2 special on TV?


My brother being an idiot.


Getting his emo on. Eww.


Mommy hugs. Haha.

Lolo is okay now. His voice is a little raspy and airy. He has a hard time talking and all but he's doing pretty okay. He's 76! It's a blessing to reach that age these days. Thank you Lord! :D