April 18, 2011

Food is Life


Kenny Rogers: rosemary thyme chicken fillet, mashed potatoes, chicken noodle soup, corn muffin


Mang Tootz @ UST: bananarama


Italianni's: spaghetti with meatballs


Brooklyn Pizza: pepperoni babyyy


Kowloon House: yang chow fried rice


Personal creation: tuna pasta

So basically what I'm doing is hurting myself. Pure masochism right here. My teeth hurt. My stomach's rumbling. Maybe if I stare at photos of food I like, I will actually feel full? :3

Need to sleep early to leave at 1030AM tomorrow for flight bound for Cebu. I hope we get Philippine Airlines for the free food, newspaper and coffee. Excited to see my mother land yet again! :D

I hope my teeth stop hurting by tomorrow so I can EAT to my heart's content. I will text my friends because I miss them like askjlnvlkgair :|

PS: Spam with scrambled eggs.

 

Just the way I like it.