July 28, 2013

The Sugarleaf PH Organic Shop

Yesterday, I went to Sugarleaf PH's branch in Makati to attend the third part of their raw food workshop. While waiting for it to begin, we lounged around their organic food store.



The Medicard Lifestyle Center had a lot of these sculptures and other art pieces such as paintings around the building.

Here are some of the products that Sugarleaf PH offers.

I've heard about these organically made dish washing soaps. I forgot their main ingredients but I'm pretty sure it's potato-based. Also, since it doesn't contain harmful chemicals, it won't damage your skin nor corrode your dishes and utensils.

Organic produce simply means chemicals, pesticides and other harmful substances were not used to grow or "enhance" them. From soil to toil to purchase, organic produce is guaranteed to not have any suspicious and harmful sickness causing substances.

Soy milk!! Favorite :D






I love oatmeal and granola bars. Perk up with healthy and yummy treats.
















Sugarleaf PH does not only cater to vegetarians, vegans and raw foodies. They also have free-range chicken choices available. Guaranteed safe!



I read about these Dorset Cereals somewhere on the internet and I was really curious about them. When I feel like going grocery shopping again, this could probably be my breakfast item of choice.



Although organic food is safe, it can be quite pricy. But a greater investment on your health will prove to be better for you in the long run. Aside from that, it's earth friendly!

Budget and moderation is key. I don't know squat about healthy eating or cooking but I think I'll just start with research then work on a budget. I'm not interested in becoming a vegetarian or a vegan. Child please, I need my chicken and steak. But I think incorporating raw food, vegetarian options and healthy dishes once in a while can make for a more interesting gustatory and wide-range feast.

All shots taken by Francis Tawagon.

Sugarleaf PH
GF-2F MEDICard Lifestyle Center
51 Paseo de Roxas cor. Gen. Gil Puyat Avenue
Urdaneta Village, Makati City
Tel: (632) 812 7323