May 20, 2013

Nowegian National Day

I am in Norway once again! :D I missed this place.

At the airport.

Breakfast haha. *shiver*

Hobo-slash-gypsy outfit. I wore a poncho for the first time!

Parade photos for the national day parade.








I love this guy's costume!




The Royal Family of Norway





Baby Strawberry! CUUUTE xD


Hipster grandparents?



This man designed and created his costume himself.


Look at that crowd!







He probably thought I was photographing him. -_-






The Gotheburg.

This huge is aptly called "The World". My mom says this is for people who want to travel the world because it goes to numerous destinations, countries. I think it would be totally awesome to live in this big-ass ship for maybe just a week. The sea can sometimes really scare me. Plus I get seasick quite easily.








I love this family's car!