May 22, 2013

Apple Crumble x Babysitting

Baking
One of the things I miss most about the Philippines, aside from the loves of my life, is Everything at Steak's apple crumble. The crunch-in-your-mouth crust, gooey apples, cinnamon flavor and sweet vanilla ice cream. A perfect sweet balance of hot and cold.

I think I must have drooled a little.

And so to satiate this craving, I requested that my sister and I bake apple crumble. :D



Lol, awkward smile.


Finished product, topped off with whipped cream and strawberries.

Babysitting
On a sunny day, we baby sat Eirin's (pops' daughter) daughter. While doing so, my sister and I tried to learn the "Cups" song from the movie "Pitch Perfect".



The cups we used.



Baby Celine. :)








In the end, we were actually able to learn the beat but we couldn't synchronize our playing and singing. Haha.