May 30, 2013

Before I Left Norway, May 2013

The day was Tuesday. It was before I'd be leaving Norway to go to India. I joined my sister's classes that day. The trek going to the school was absolutely horrible. I forgot how many kilometers we walked but the cold was radiating down to my bones.

I've never really been the model student. Sleeping in class, eating in class, finding humor in the most mundane classroom... things.

After the class, we strolled around. The mall, the park, and some of the stores there.






We went inside this shop that sold retro things. My sister also said that they held this sort of retro night every Wednesday when people would cruise in their old school cars, dress up in vintage garb, the works. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to witness this :( Next time!











En route to the airport the next day. I was kinda bummed about leaving since I felt like I didn't maximize my experience much. I think it was because I didn't eat enough strawberries with Nutella or gorge myself on all the food in the pantry.

I'm really not watching my sugar or my cholesterol. Sigh.