March 29, 2011

You May Say I'm a Dreamer

  1. When I grow up, I want to be a lawyer.
  2. I've always wanted to work as a barista in any chic coffee shop.
  3. I want to see the whole Philippines, Pearl of the Orient. If possible, all her 7107 islands! :) I want to visit romantic Paris, beautiful Rome and exciting New York.
  4. I want to see any of my works (arts, articles, designs, etc) published for public viewing in exhibits or in the media.
  5. I want to be famous. Sans the glitz, glamour and all that whatnot? Sure. But I'd like fame, please.
  6. I want to meet Jason Mraz, Katy Perry, Lea Salonga, Howie Severino and Neil Gaiman.
  7. I've always wanted to be a pro-photographer (armed with a Lumix!) or a playtime photographer (lomography fun!) or a polaroidee.
  8. I've always dreamed of writing, directing and making my own documentary on any interesting subject.
  9. I want to be a volunteer for Greenpeace, World Vision, Habitat for Humanity and/or Unicef.
  10. I want to learn French, Japanese, Italian, Mandarin and German. Both the languages and the cuisine :))
  11. Apple green or red hot VW Beetle or Mini Cooper. Please!
  12. LUMIX DMC LX3. Please! Review?
  13. I want to earn my very first hard-earned paycheck! Sometime soon...
  14. I want to bungee jump, sky dive or rapel down a hundred foot building. I bungee jumped already but not from a very high altitude. Just a bouncy bouncy thing. Sky dive? Nope, not even close.. yet. Rapelling? Yes, but down from a 30 foot high ledge.
  15. I want to see all the beautiful places of this world.
  16. I want to do Yoga! Really!
  17. I want a total wardrobe makeover. I need one :))
  18. I want to go on out-of-town (or country! :D) adventures. One with my HS batch mates, another with my block mates and another with my siblings.
  19. I want to fly to the moon and play among the stars.
  20. I want my Dream Twenty to come true.
:)