March 29, 2011

Enchantè, Mon Ami

NAME: Maria Michelle Jamoral Maglasang
NICKNAME: MM. Mich, Empoy
BIRTH DATE: September 20, 1992
SCHOOL: University of Sto. Tomas
COURSE: AB Behavioral Science

For more stats, visit any of my links or view my profile :)

  • I cannot contain my totality in words. Whoever is able to do that, PLEASE. Enlighten me. How do you do it?
  • I am a good girl who is always up to no good. I am loud but I am an introvert. I am a nerd but I am very lazy. I can sleep anywhere but I am an insomniac. Uh, yeah.. Self-contradicting that way.
  • God is my life, my light, my ultimate Best Friend. He's awesome :)
  • Some of my friends call me "Baby" because I still look and act like a kid. I do act mature when certain circumstances call for it, of course.
  • I absolutely envy my mom. She is well traveled and has dipped her toes in a world of culture to last anyone a lifetime. Yes. ENVYYY.
  • I hardly ever sleep early. I don't eat my meals at the right time. I don't drink (a LOT). I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I am quite the health buff, huh?
  • I am a Jack-of-all-Trades but Master of None. I can do anything but most of them are pretty mediocre stuff. Really really.
  • I search for inspiration in the simplest of things. I seek comfort and solitude in the simplest of things. There is beauty to be had in simplicity.
  • Life is hard. Always be armed with the essential power tools.
  • For more 411, stick around to find out.
;)