March 29, 2011

About This Blog

1) What's with the name?
"Make It Mine" - It's one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite musicians. "Make It Mine" by Jason Mraz! :) Anyway, I woke up one morning and I heard the instrumental version of this coming from the neighbors.. I think. I suddenly had this crazy idea that the universe was trying to tell me that I should build a blog. And name it...
"mycolorfulgraymatter" - In my opinion, it has a nice ironic ring to it. Gray matter pertains to my mind. Colorful, well, describes me.

2) When did this blog start?
Crap. I started planning on it June or July of last year. I created it around.. Yes last year. I forgot specifically when. I started working on it (again!) on the afternoon of March 28, 2011.

3) Who designed the template?
Me :) It's based on the Blogger theme, Simple. Some of the stuff I put in are grabbed.

4) What is your blog about?
I hate to sound absolutely egocentric but it's basically about me. Plus my daily (or weekly, monthly) adventures, some very important people (hello family and friends) and other unclassifiable rants.

5) Any last words?
Martini. Shaken, not stirred.