March 29, 2011

When the Dog Bites, When the Bee Stings

I simply remember my Favorite Things and then I don't feel so bad :)

MOVIES, MUSIC, BOOKS: I don't want to be redundant. So here :)
TV SHOWS: How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Master Chef, America's Next Top Model, Chuck
ACTORS: Robert DeNiro, Kevin Spacey, Helen Bonham-Carter, Natalie Portman, Hugh Jackman
BOREDOM BUSTERS: surfing the internet, TV, sleep, eat, reading, watch movies, shopping, singing
HOBBIES: drawing stuff, writing, blogging, playing guitar, singing, taking pictures of anything
COLORS: green, pink, red
PLACES: room, Roxas Blvd, Alabang Town Center, rooftop decks, SM Mall of Asia seaside blvd, Starbucks

  • I like the rain, old movies, the sea, dancing around pretending I'm in a music video, taking pictures.
  • I learned a lot from Audrey Hepburn.
  • I love meeting new people, learning new things and exploring uncharted territories.
  • I live for love, for adventure, and for the Lord.
  • I love people who make me laugh. They're such a joy to have around.

A like a lot of things. I give praise where praise is due.