July 29, 2012

Halden Home, October 2011

I spent my sem break last year at mommy's house in Halden, Norway. I loved it, it's very home-y and warm. Well it has to be since it's freezing there. Mom and her husband have great taste in decorations, colors, and appliance. I looooooove this house. Naturally, I call it the Halden Home.

My room and the corridor leading to it from mommy's office.


I love these pictures displayed on their walls :D  





The bathroom. Naturally. 

 I love these cozy house slippers. But they can get too warm for my feet. And on the right, as cozy as it looks, is my bed.


My stuff. Before I fixed them after I unpacked everything. My mom is kind of OC about cleanliness around the house so if I don't organize my stuff she either fixes them herself or grills me to clean up.



Kitchen. I love this table :) It has a great view of the.. outside. Haha. A lot of trees, a lot of sunshine. Just the kind of view you'd love to have while eating breakfast.


These clothes and key hangers are awesome :D 

The TV room! :) This big ass smart TV is awesome but I can't operate it because of the Norwegian instructions.

I LOVE THE RED COLOR ON THESE WALLS. Bright red. The carpet and the floor colors totally match, it makes this part of the house look really warm :) 

The only chairs approved by all lazy boys around the wold. Hence, the name.

AGAIN with the awesome images and paintings :) 




  I don't drink much. But this is their liquor fridge :3

The bathroom along the red corridor. 


 Laundry room :)

My lunch on my 2nd day in Norway.

This napoleon chocolate is so YUMMY :3 

Just a sandwich I bought in the Oslo train station.

 The backyard!



 Such a home-y living room :)





Took a walk outside with my mom. The clammy weather froze my hands, cheeks and feet. Raaaaah. 

Hi mom I miss you >:D<


I went back their again last summer and the place had some few tweaks. I saw other places while there. In another post...

I'm posting travel photos I've had since last year. Such a shame I only subjected it to be liked on Facebook. Haha.