July 26, 2012

First Trip to Norway, October 2011

I can't believe it hasn't been a whole year yet since my first trip to Norway, which wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for my globe-trotting mom :*


Arrival at the Gardermoen Airport. I think.


 While walking along the Arrivals route :) I love this quote. "Never lose your need to wander, you belong."

I love the architecture and the shapes all around. It's a feast for the eyes of the keen observer of modern architecture.

My sister coerced me to wear her jacket to Europe. Haha.

I love the food. So many fooooooooooooood.

Hi mom, you're on candid camera. Hahaha.

More food shots :)





On my first day in Norway, I ate Ben & Jerry's ice cream for the first time :) YUM.

This orange yellow mush is lasagna. It might not look as tempting but it is absolutely delicious.

Candid shots care of mommah.


En route to the Halden home. In another post.

:)