October 2, 2012

A few weeks ago

It's been about a few weeks since the UST Behavioral Science Society general assembly but I just felt like sharing this. I wore a black dress with a tulle skirt and a yellow cardigan; all with a gold necklace, watch, and a bracelet. It was really hot then so I borrowed Kiko's polo shirt and replaced it with my sister's thick yellow cardigan. This is what went down:



I don't know, but it actually looks pretty good. Haha. It looks like a lab coat but I think it just has to be paired with the right stuff. Mine could use a little more improvement but overall I think it's okay. I'm not trying to start a trend or anything because that's not my thing and me, trending? Really? I don't think so. Anyway, enough about that because I have something else to talk about that happened several weeks back: The 33rd Manila International Book Fair!


I forgot when I went there but it was a week-long event from September 12 to 16 and held at the Mall of Asia Complex. I was pretty big with a lot of stalls from different publication houses, titles, stores, etc. It's every book worms haven. I wish I had more money though because I really wanted to buy a lot of books and reading materials. Just the sight of all the books made me drool.

I bought this shirt at the Ayala Museum Library stall. It's a "Sketches by Jose Rizal" shirt. I would absolutely LOVE to go to an exhibit at the Ayala Museum some time.

Because Tahanan Books were a part of my childhood and Lola Basyang's stories have always fascinated me. I will always be a kid at heart and reading their books will always rekindle my youth. I mean, the side of me much younger than I physically am.




I can't help it! Their memo pads are so cool. And with their package containing 1 calendar pad, 1 to-do list pad, 2 little memo pads and a slightly bigger one, at P250, I just had to!

Every post is always late. Too bad for lack of time and stress. Oh well. September 2012 trip to Bangkok, Thailand POST in a few days...