September 13, 2012

Monday Mayhem

September 10, 2012 was a Monday. Probably one of the most eventful Mondays [I think] of my life so far. This was also the date of UST Yoga Club's general assembly. I couldn't make it to the morning batch because I had a meeting with Ms. Ces Lopez of Manila Cookie Co. for a group project regarding manufacturing businesses.

At UST's Tan Yan Kee Student Center 4th floor. Probably one of the best places there because of this scenery. It's so naturally well-lit and serene-looking.
About a semester ago, this is also where my group mates and I had a photo shoot for our Training and Development subject, wherein our main program was Yoga. Namaste! :)

The meeting was held in Starbucks (one the most famous meet-up places ever) along E. Rodriguez Ave. Look at those HUGE cookies. Look at them and drool. The Cookie Monster is going to have a field day.


L-R (1st row): Ms. Ces Lopez, Camille, me, Christine, Blessie
L-R (2nd row): Katrin, Reya, Erica, Joey
Claire, where are you?! Taking the picture hehe.



Lunch @ Tapsilog Avenue, near UST-Dapitan area. Run by Joey's family. Visit them! :)



The entire morning and afternoon of the day was scorching hot. I wasn't really expecting rain to fall anytime soon. Damn it, rain it did. It was like someone was holding a hose up their in an effort to fill up UST again. No, just kidding. But it really did rain hard after my Taxation class.

Here we are, stuck in the car.
 



The guys bought food from a nearby Goldilocks because we were stuck in unmoving traffic and the water levels weren't going down anytime soon, we thought.
L-R: Angeline, Sofie, Eugene, George




That was my Monday. Today I went to the Manila International Book Fair. Again, that's for a later post. Back to dreadful Wednesdays again :(