January 16, 2012

Uncertainty

I have spent about 3 days reading, being unable to absorb anything. My perpetually sleepy mind can only take so much. I'm not yet done studying for an exam at 3PM later today. Oh well.

That feeling when you're not entirely sure about something. You only know enough that you want to go for it anyway. Falling at 9.8m/s^2 but I'm still clinging on to the latch of my parachute. Should I let my inhibitions go and just keep falling or be cautious and blow up the parachute once something's amiss?

I have no idea.

I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. But being the adventure junkie that I am, I threw caution to the wind and made the plunge anyway. Driving in the dark with my headlights on, unaware of what lies ahead after the 20-meter distance laid out before me.

For now, I am not certain about anything except the fact that this seems like worth a try. But I'm still holding on to my parachute because I don't want to fall all the way down and break my skull.

"Love knows no boundaries.. or safety precautions."


;*