January 28, 2012

NEO-CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION

I hate myself this week. Where the hell is my school spirit? >_<

Monday - No classes. Slumming slumming forever. Or.. Wait, I forgot what happened.
Tuesday - Driving lessons I think? Then straight to the condo right after.
Wednesday - Omg. Velada Tomasina. Wow, I fell in love with UST for the second time in a long time. What did I wear? School uniform and a beret. Oh, I forgot the numerous shoots I had to take care of for TOMCAT.
Thursday - Shoot for the Feria. After, driving lessons.
Friday - Cheermania, which I wasn't able to attend because I was busying compiling video mats and such. FIREWORKS God damn it, which I heard were incredibly awesome. Again, no-show. Fck my period. ARGH.


Saturday. No rest. I'll finish my Weekend List and continue to loath myself for my numerous event absences. And I think I wasn't able to get everything right because I don't remember all the details of my douche-y week.

I have to make up for the school spirit I lost :( Why am always busy/cramming/stressed. I'm not suicidal, I'm just perpetually lazy :( With a lot of orgs. What a crappy combination.

I'm sorry, my beloved university. I hope you still love me as much as I love you. <3