June 30, 2012

Architecture of Happiness

 One of my favorite people surprised me by creating architectural drawings. I seriously didn't know he was capable of doing this! :)

Exhibit A:
A personal take on New York City. I think that bridge right there is the famous Brooklyn Bridge.


Exhibit B:
My dentist's clinic. The walls and the floors kinda look like bathroom tiles, but over all, it's pretty impressive.


Exhibit C:
This is supposedly Pergola Mall in BF Homes. I think this one's really great, especially since he hasn't seen it fully from the top front view. I love it!


Exhibit D:
The Eiffel Tower! It looks decent but it could use a little bit of improving. Maybe if he drew it with a copy :)


Exhibit E:
A "simple" fenced house. I'm not entirely sure where he got the idea but it looks great. It has a lot of intricate details.


Exhibit F:
The last and definitely not the least, and my personal favorite, his house! He said he drew this out of boredom during one of his classes. I say he should get bored a lot if it means creating art works like this. To say that it's awesome would be a grave understatement. I love everything about it.



There we are. I did research on modern architecture and architectural drawing basics last night. And some information about flight school and the best indie films to download.


Family Day today. I didn't study this morning :( OH well.