April 23, 2013

In Spite of Everything

Van Gogh was the epitome of the ‘tortured artist’.

I am subscribed to an cartoon artist's online portfolio which contains works that aid the every man's life epiphanies. You should subscribe too.

P.S. I am currently on an exchange program here in Uberlandia, Brazil and I haven't posted much about it on this blog, on Facebook, Twitter, wheresoever. I don't know, I don't seem to feel compelled to do so despite the fact that my mother does. Haha.

P.P.S. I hate the fact that I only write/blog when there is a laptop on hand and a significantlyinteresting  topic that occurs in the spur-of-the-moment that I think of something witty or something to serve up for intellectual discussion.

P.P.P.S. Argh, I use too many words in my sentences. Like when Jose Rizal was describing Calle Real in Noli Me Tangere. I think that it was a sentence cum paragraph.