September 12, 2012

Teacher MM?

Photos from an event around last August? I cut class to teach kids about Feature Writing :D

I exerted effort for that power point. The content had to be able to deliver the right information to the right audience. Also, it had to look like it was created by a Features writer.

 I had fun teaching kids :))

 Hello, Ms. Rachelle!

My "students" :)







Ms. Rachelle, my high school school publication adviser contacted her previous staff for help regarding a Young Writers' Conference. The only ones who made it were PJ Carmona (editorial cartoonist), Michelle Lojo (news editor and photo journalist) and me (features editor). Michelle had to leave early tho.

Anyway, the day was pretty productive. And hat's off to preschool teachers who handle rowdy kids on a daily basis!

I wanna post about the Global Youth Summit, Behavioral Science General Assembly 2012, Manila Cookie Co. meeting and stranded-around-UST experience next. Woo! :D